KidsClub is a support ministry for adult training opportunities throughout the week for children ages birth-12 years and for children ages birth-2 years at the Sunday 1:30 worship service. There is no fee for Starting Point, Growing Deeper, or the Sunday 1:30 service, but all other classes require a small fee. Here are some other things you should know about KidsClub:
- KidsClub is provided for the following adult classes: Starting Point, Growing Deeper, Wednesday mornings, Monday and Wednesday nights, and the 1:30 Sunday worship service (only for Birth-2 Years old).
- Sunday KidsClub at 10:50 am is located upstairs in the Chugach room. This is for kids ages 3-11yrs. whose parents are volunteering and will be on campus for more than one service. Children birth through 2 1/2 can attend nursery twice. Kids older than 11 can attend service or serve along side their parents.
- YOU MUST GO ONLINE IN ADVANCE TO REGISTER YOUR CHILDREN FOR KIDSCLUB (except for the Sunday 1:30 service).
- No food or gum in class please. This is due to allergies.
- For security purposes, regular check-in is required for all KidsClub classes.
- We provide a full lesson and activities in KidsClub for all classes. Due to this, we ask that your children not bring homework, toys or hand held devices to class. If they do bring them they will be held until the class is over.
It is our desire for KidsClub to be a safe, fun learning environment for your children and for our providers. It is also an opportunity for us to partner with you in your child’s spiritual growth and training. KidsClub staff members work hard planning and preparing for each of our classes. If you have any questions, call Heidi Sorbo at ChangePoint at 646-4847. To register your kids online go to www.changepointalaska.com, sign in, and register each child to KidsClub at the same time you register for your adult class. KidsClub is a separate registration and does require a small fee for each child.